Made to order is intending service to meet any type of ready made garments requirement. We have our affiliated factory in Bangladesh where we produce any type of garments as per your design and budget. We have a versatile Indent Service where we can source any style of garments with your own designs and samples. To be consistent, we can use any of the weights and colours in combed cotton, pique knit polos or fleece fabrics.
Our dedicated account manager will guide you through product conceptualisation to production and delivery. We are versatile in developing and producing any type of garments as per client's budget. This also includes use of separate branding label, tags or any other packaging material as per customer's choice and design.
Customers have the option of selecting knit or woven fabric including denim for custom labels. Our in-house factory facilities in Bangladesh can source the material that you want for your private label with printing and embroidery.
Custom labelling is an ideal way to represent club or sponsor logos, school emblems, a corporate brand or a new line of private labelled clothing. We can manufacture your labels from artwork, and insert during production into neck seam, side seam or elsewhere.
Fabric swatches are available on request. For custom colours, Pantone® Matching System references or a colour swatch should be provided. Lab-dips are free but delivery from the Bangladesh factory is charged back at cost. Turnaround is 14-21 days plus delivery time. A minimum dye lot is 200 kilos. This represents around 700 women's T-shirts in size M or 600 men's T-shirts in size L.
All made to order manufacture jobs are quoted individually at the time but our wholesale price list will give an indication of costs for typical garment styles.
There is a charge for preparing prototype samples, which will cover our sampling costs. However, those will be reimbursed when a bulk production order is placed. Any delivery costs incurred to and from the factory are charged out at cost.
- Screen printing at source - 'panel printing' before garment assembly is a particular speciality but all types of screen printing techniques are available;
- Embroidery - 18-head embroidery machines are used;
- Applique - both knitted and woven fabrics, with fabrics layers and distressed effects are offered;
- Kimball and swing tagging - including the production/printing of the kimballs and hangtags;
- Bagging and barcode labelling - including printing on polybags and production of barcodes.
Made To Order Lead-time
We have excelled in "Made to Order" custom garment manufacture. We set standards of service, speedy manufacturing, highest retail quality, and ethical accreditations. Our typical delivery cycle is within 60-90 days of order using sea freight or as little as 30 days using air freight to meet certain tight delivery deadlines. The lead time varies due to number of work process we follow to ensure quality that includes approval of lab-dips before going for mass production .
How To Order Garments?
Step 1 - Get in touch ...
Our production team will guide you through the production process, to help you create the garments you require, quickly and efficiently.
- Customer gives our production team an indication of the garment(s) needed, the fabrics and colours, and follows this by sending a pattern, drawing or sample to duplicate, with instructions, sizes, quantities, and the label & print artwork if required.
- We will then offer a quote and an indication of lead-time. If accepted by the customer, we will then prepare samples, and lab-dips if required.
- Customer approves and/or gives comments on all of the above. If necessary sampling will continue until customer approval. Production lead-time will then begin on receipt of written purchase order.
- Customer order immediately goes into production and is delivered as agreed according to freight method chosen and lead-time given.
To place an order, or to discuss your requirements,
Please call us on 1300 662 042 or email us email@example.com